- About us
- Welesgard is an international company developer and manufacturer of innovative and high performance corrosion protection coatings, waterproofing membranes and flooring and roofing systems. Headquarters are located in Geneva, Switzerland. We have several international production facilities. In addition, there are sale reps and sales offices in different world locations.
- Welesgard was established in 2006 by a team of passionate and dedicated scientists and technicians. Thanx to high quality standards, customer oriented management and partnership values Welesgard over time developed into a strong international coating systems supplier.
Oil and Gas:
- Welesgard successfully completed hundreds of different projects. We are especially good at Bridge construction and repair, Oil’n’Gas onshore and offshore structures, Metallurgical and chemical facilities, various Food and Dairy facilities. Our customers have shown appreciation of our work. We are proud to demonstrate some of the recommendation letters which we have received for our efforts.
- Moreover, Welesgard cooperates very closely with Dudley J. Primeaux II- father and inventor of polyurea. We have conducted very positive cooperation projects providing solutions for different application in various parts of the world including CIS, Europe and Middle East.
Welesgard coating systems are designed for long-term maintenance-free protection of steel and concrete structures, which are operated in the toughest conditions.
Welesgard production process is carried out in modern production facilities according to ISO 9001. We continuously work on improvement of production process to ensure that our products meet customer's high quality demand.
- We are very strict when it comes to quality issues. One of the main proofs of the quality is our certificates from independent laboratories which tried and proved parameters of materials and coating systems. Test reports containing real quality features enable our customers to evaluate the recommended solution.
- All Welesgard coating systems are tested by independent laboratories for compliance with international standards: GOST 9401, ISO 20340, NORSOK M- 501, GOST R 51164, DSTU 4219, EN 10290, BD 47/99, ASTM D6153, SIA 281/3, SN 640 150a, etc.
- Quality control
- Before introducing a product to the market, coating systems are tested in our laboratory to determine its anticorrosive properties. With our state of the art laboratory testing equipment and quality control processes Welesgard is able to guaranty highest quality of final product. This also motivates us to develop new material.
- Technical support
- One of the key functions of technical service is inspection of the quality of surface preparation and coating application.
- We have built a team of inspectors certified by ICorr, FROSIO or NACE. Welesgard inspectors can quickly arrive to any part of the world for inspection of painting works in accordance with the requirements of ISO 12944-8, NS476 and other standards. They can develop technical solutions and select most appropriate coating systems. Our technical team can also train our partners.
Fast drying primer with low zinc content for temporary corrosion protection of steel
Polyurethane coatings, moisture cured
Series of one component coatings for long-term corrosion protection of steel and concrete surfaces operated in the toughest conditions
Polyurethane pipe coatings
Series of high-build, two components, solvent free coatings for protection of buried or submerged steel structures
Polyurea waterproofing membranes
Series of two-component, ultra-fast drying, spray applied waterproof coatings
Alkyd and acrylic coatings
Series of one-component, cost-effective coatings for corrosion protection of steel surfaces
Series of one component coatings for corrosion protection of steel structures, operated in high-temperature conditions
Series of two component coating with a wide range of characteristics for protection of steel and concrete surfaces operated in the toughest conditions
Darnitsky Rail Road Bridge.
Doğuş İnşaat ve Ticaret A.Ş.
Djeytun Field LAM-B, Caspian Sea
Riser platform BLOCK-1, Caspian Sea
Riser platform BLOCK-4, Caspian Sea
Filanovsky Field Ice resistant platform, Caspian Sea
Theodosia Oil Terminal
Brody booster pump station
75 000 m3cubic meters Oil Tanks
Metallurgical plant Interpipe Steel
Reconstruction of Blast Furnace