One component moisture curing, heat-resistant coatings based on silicone organic compounds applied as a one- or multilayer thin-film
coatings for steel or aluminum structures operated under high temperature conditions.
- One component materials eliminate errors when mixing and
shelf life limits.
- Can be applied at relative humidity up to 99% and negative
temperatures up to -10°C.
- No restriction on dew point.
- Fully cured coating occurs under normal natural temperatures
and does not require prior pre-heating of the surface.
- The best impact strength and resistance to thermal shock as
compared with other types of high temperature coatings.
- Have a high volume solid and low content of volatile organic
compounds in its class of coatings.
is one component heat resistant zinc-rich primer based on moisture curing silicone organic compounds. The coating
withstands dry heat up to 400°C.
is one component heat resistant primer/top coating based on moisture curing silicon organic compounds containing
aluminum powder. The coating withstands dry heat up to 600°C.